Foundations Pathway Negotiations
Hours and Contact Information
Located in the Natural Resource Building
824 Centre Street – Box 879
Burns Lake, BC V0J 1E0
Hours of operation are as follows:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
The Foundation Pathway Negotiation staff are here to provide on-going updates and communication between Lake Babine Nation and the Province of British Columbia and Canada in its development of a Foundation Agreement. Those providing that service and positions are as follows:
- Betty Patrick – Foundation Negotiation Implementation Project Manager Email
- Roxane Alec – Foundation Negotiation Implementation Project Assistant Email
- Dorothy Patrick – Foundation Negotiation Community Engagement Coordinator Email
- Priscilla Crouse – Lake Babine Nation Skills Training Program Coordinator Email
- Deanna Nolan -Lake Babine Nation Skills Training Student Support Worker Email
- Interim Governance Researchers: Darren Patrick , Marvin Williams, Barbara Adam-Williams working with Alan Hanna as the Principle Researcher.
For more information, please contact any of our team members.