Foundations Pathway Negotiations
Contact Information and Hours of Operation
Located in the Natural Resource Building
824 Centre Street – Box 879
Burns Lake, BC V0J 1E0
Regular hours of operation are as follows:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(Closed for lunch from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm)
COVID-19 Changes: If anyone needs to talk to any of our staff that they can call and arrange for a virtual meeting or a telephone call, the Natural Resource staff will not be taking walk in clientele as the front door is locked at all times.
The Foundation Pathway Negotiation staff are here to provide on-going updates and communication between Lake Babine Nation and the Province of British Columbia and Canada in its development of a Foundation Agreement. Those providing that service and positions are as follows:
- Betty Patrick – Foundation Negotiation Implementation Project Manager Email
- Roxane Alec – Foundation Negotiation Implementation Project Assistant Email
- Dorothy Patrick – Foundation Negotiation Community Engagement Coordinator Email
- Priscilla Crouse – Lake Babine Nation Skills Training Program Coordinator Email
- Deanna Nolan -Lake Babine Nation Skills Training Student Support Worker Email
- Alan Hanna, Principle Researcher and Interim Governance Researchers: Darcy Dennis , Marvin Williams, Barbara Adam-Williams
For more information, please contact any of our team members.