Employment & Training
The Employment & Training Program is a Service Canada funded Program called the Indigenous Skills Employment and Training Strategy (ISETS); is a contract provided by the Prince George Nechako Aboriginal Employment and Training Association (PGNAETA) and administered by Lake Babine Nation (LBN) reserves.
This program is designed to assist residents on LBN reserve who are unemployed, on employment insurance, social assistance or working 20 hours or less with the tools, supports and resources needed to get or improve their ability to become more employable or improve on their current employment.
Our Employment Advisors / Job Coaches can assist clients to determine their own Employment Action Plan including:
- Resume & cover letter development
- Basic computer use for job search
- Skills in job search, interviewing, essential and life based programming
- Performing labour market research
- Work experience and mentorship
- Training for specific job opportunities
- Exploring options for self-employment
Workshops & Training
Job Search Tools
Find us on Facebook! LBN Training & Employment
Click on a Logo to start your job search: