Welcome to Lake Babine Nation Economic Development!
We are located at 339 Hwy 16 Downtown Burns Lake
Ph: (250) 692-4774
Fx: (250) 692-4774
Find us on Facebook!
Economic Development in the Lake Babine Nation ptovides all members of the five communities with Fair access to stable and fullfilling employment and educational opportunitie, so members and future generations have good living conditions, a healthy lifestyle, and a strong cultural identity.
The Lake Babine Nation will strive to promote economic development to improve the well being of its current and future members through community economic development planning and implementation of projects and businesses suited to the five communities and to provide supporting actions that enable members to actively participate in and benefit from economic development.
Lake Babine Nation Business Links:
- Nadut’een Development Corporation
- Margaret Patrick Memorial Centre
- Hall Rental
- Sne Cal Yegh Gas Bar
- Eagles Landing Gas Bar
- Wit’at Gas Bar
- Talok Fisheries LP
- LBN Forestry Contracting
- Fort Babine Lodge
- Tza Tez Li Development Corporation
- Please see our LBN Training and Training Facebook page!
Strategies & Reports:
- Economic Development Report
- Comprehensive Community Plan 2017-2022
- LBN Tourism Strategy 2015
- LBN Economic Development Strategic Plan 2012
Economic Development Community Project Contacts
Business Development Resources:
- Aboriginal Business and Community Business Centre
- All Nations Trust
- Burns Lake Native Development Corporation
- Business Plan
- Cash Flow
Joint Venture and Partnership Inquiries:
Proposal Form – coming soon!