To apply for Aboriginal Bursaries online:
Post Secondary Education Coordinator
To email Brenda, click here
The Lake Babine Nation Post Secondary Program is administered by the Lake Babine Nation. The Education Coordinator Post Secondary Brenda Michell-Joseph is available to answer any questions you may have regarding the Policy, application deadline dates.
Telephone Number: 250-692-4740
Toll free number: 1-888-692-3214
Updated documents coming soon!
- Please see The Post Secondary Policy
- Please see LBN Post Secondary Application Form
- Please see LBN Post Secondary Request for Extension
- Please See LBN Tutorial Invoice Form
- Please see LBN Post Secondary Spring & Summer Request
- Please See Post-Secondary Employment and Training
Important dates to remember:
All applications for funding must be complete and submitted by May 15th annually. Applicants will be notified in writing on the status of their application in early July.